Content Marketing Executive – Part Time
What is Arlula?
Arlula is a fast growing tech startup that is building the digital infrastructure to monitor our planet from space. We let users stream satellite imagery from space and our API solutions allow developers from around the world to build new types of apps that deliver near real time intelligence and insights powered by our imagery.
Our team is incredibly passionate about growing the space industry and empowering people to understand what is happening across our planet using satellite imagery. We work with a range of international space agencies including NASA and ESA, as well as commercial satellite operators such as Maxar, SIIS, LatConnect60 and others. Our customers make use of our solutions across a range of industries for things such as agriculture, bushfire monitoring, insurance assessment, environmental planning and journalism.
We are looking for someone to assist our marketing team in developing engaging and relevant written and visual content for our users and marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills along with an interest in space.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for creating social content (including copy and images) for posting on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create content for the Arlula website including blogs and other long form pieces.
- Produce image and video content for a variety of distribution channels.
- Be responsible for monthly newsletter for the Arlula Community.
- Work with external stakeholders and partners to maximise relationships.
Skills and Experience required
Qualifications are not essential and Arlula is open to hiring candidates from unique backgrounds and creative degrees. However, applicants with diplomas or bachelors in marketing are particularly encouraged.
No marketing experience needed, but copy writing and editing experience preferred.
- Ability to research.
- Strong writing skills.
- Photoshop or Canva image and video editing.
- Knowledge of good SEO practices.
- An interest/ background in science is highly desirable but not required.
- Highly creative.
- Ability to adapt to new problems.
- Interest in space.
Why join Arlula?
- We are fully funded and growing fast, we have organically 30x’d our platform usage throughout 2022.
- We launched an industry first product in January 2022 and have already secured our first customers.
- We are backed by some of Australia’s leading VC’s.
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to engage and shape a rapidly evolving space technology industry.
- Engage with users across a variety of industries and see the positive impact your work has first hand.
- Excel in an inclusive and flexible work environment.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary that will scale as the company grows.
- We can also provide further training for the right candidate.
If this is something that seems interesting to you, we’re keen to learn about your background and see if there is a good fit. Please send your resume to email@example.com