Arlula is looking for a marketing intern.
Do you have a keen interest in science and technology? Do you want to develop your marketing skills and utilise them in an emerging industry?
Arlula is a fast growing space technology startup that allows people to stream satellite imagery from orbit. We build software that allows developers to build new types of apps that solve problems using satellite imagery.
An opportunity has emerged for a marketing intern that will work with the Arlula founding team to learn skills and develop experience across a variety of marketing channels. You’ll also gain unique first hand insight into the emerging commercial space industry and will directly contribute to the growth of the company.
Your responsibilities during your internship include:
- Content creation – Writing blog articles, creating content for media channels and press releases.
- Social media engagement – Posting content, interacting with partners and responding to our audience.
- Campaign creation – conduct market research, develop customer personas, executing and monitoring campaign milestones.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have an interest in applying marketing skill to new technologies, and;
- Be undertaking or have completed a tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or Journalism.
- Have Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self motivated and able to multitask with attention to detail.
- Have a strong desire to learn new skills and subject areas.
- Availability to work at least 2 full days per week.
A technical background or demonstrated interest in technology is a bonus.
What you get from us:
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Unique opportunity to experience and help shape an emerging industry.
This is 2 month unpaid internship that can transition into paid part time employment for the right candidate.
If you feel like you may be a good fit, please submit your resume and cover sheet detailing your suitability and availability to us at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!