Setting up Billing Accounts
A billing account is an entity in the Arlula architecture that has either an associated credit card, credit balance or both. The Arlula billing account feature suite is designed to give you greater control over your billing sources and permissions. In order to make purchases through the Arlula Catalog Browser, you will need to set up a Billing Account. To get started follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Billing Accounts Page. Click on the “Create Account” button on the right-hand side of the page. This will open a page where you will enter account details.
- Enter an account name
- Designate an account owner. This can either be an individual or team.
- Add contact details such as a phone number and an email to receive receipts
- Provide a billing address to include in receipts
- You have the option to add a credit card now or at a later time.
- Once all required fields are completed, click on the Create Account button on the lower right-hand corner.
If any changes are required later on, any of these details can be easily modified through the Billing Details Update page.
Need to update Billing Account details? Go to the next tutorial here!