Customer Success Manager – Full Time
What is Arlula?
Arlula is a fast growing tech startup that is building the digital infrastructure to monitor our planet from space. We let users stream satellite imagery from space and our API solutions allow developers from around the world to build new types of apps that deliver near real time intelligence and insights powered by our imagery.
Our team is incredibly passionate about growing the space industry and empowering people to understand what is happening across our planet using satellite imagery. We work with a range of international space agencies including NASA and ESA, as well as commercial satellite operators such as Maxar, SIIS, LatConnect60 and others. Our customers make use of our solutions across a range of industries for things such as agriculture, bushfire monitoring, insurance assessment, environmental planning and journalism.
We’re looking for someone to support our customers working with satellite imagery to solve problems within their own businesses. You will be responsible for solving problems, helping to onboard organisations and educate users of satellite imagery.
You will get the opportunity to work directly with leaders in the space industry and play a key role in a fast growing startup. Your work will be impactful and you will directly support organisations around the world in utilising satellite imagery to effectively make the right decisions.
At Arlula you can expect to work in a flexible work environment with the option of remote work a possibility. You’ll be able to work with a growing, diverse team that prioritises inclusiveness and a healthy workplace culture.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Work with clients to answer queries and support them with integrating technical solutions into their applications and workflows.
- Run enterprise on-boarding sessions with new customers.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to existing enterprises.
- Develop relevant educational content and training materials for freemium users.
- Assist in troubleshooting customer problems and working directly with the rest of the Arlula team to support client needs.
- Liaise with the Accounts/Finance team in relation to clients’ invoices and credits.
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications are not essential and Arlula is open to hiring candidates from unique backgrounds and professional careers.
- A stem degree in any science or engineering related field with a focus on geospatial technology, geography or environmental sciences will be highly regarded.
Any customer service experience will be viewed favourably for this role.
- Curious and Creative.
- Independent and self motivated.
- Enjoys problem solving.
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Why join Arlula?
- We are fully funded and growing fast, we have organically 30x’d our platform usage throughout 2022.
- We launched an industry first product in January 2022 and have already secured our first customers.
- We are backed by some of Australia’s leading VC’s.
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to engage and shape a rapidly evolving space technology industry.
- Engage with users across a variety of industries and see the positive impact your work has first hand.
- Excel in an inclusive and flexible work environment.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary that will scale as the company grows.
- We can also provide further training for the right candidate.
If this is something that seems interesting to you, we’re keen to learn about your background and see if there is a good fit. Please send your resume to email@example.com